These Terms and Conditions are guidelines for your participation in the NetNut (hereinafter – “NetNut”, “we”, “our” or “us”) Affiliate Marketing Program (hereinafter – “Affiliate Program”).
By registering and joining our Affiliate Program, you confirm that you have read the terms, you accept them and agree to be legally bound by them. If you register to the affiliate program on behalf of an organization, you agree to the terms on behalf of that organization and warrant that you have the authorization and/or authority to agree to these terms on such an organization‘s behalf.
You are advised to carefully read the terms before registering to join the Affiliate Program. NetNut reserves the right to amend the terms at any time. In case any material changes will be made to these terms, we will post its updated version on our website.
NetNut Affiliate Program dashboard is powered by our affiliate tracking platform tapfiliate.com. In order to join our affiliate program, you must create a Tapfiliate profile, which you can do after filling out the form provided in this link. After successfully registering with Tapfiliate through the provided link, you will have to be approved by our marketing team to be enrolled in our affiliate program and will be able to start earning commission fees for subscriptions to NetNut’s services.
We retain the right to, at our sole discretion, review your application to the Affiliate Program, reject it, as well as terminate your existing Affiliate Program registration.
Joining our affiliate program enables you to earn commission fees for subscriptions, subject to these Terms. After registering to our program, you will be provided with an affiliate link to share in websites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and in online advertisements.
- A user entering NetNut’s website using your affiliate link will receive a browser cookie for a duration of 90 days.
- You will be eligible for commission fees for all users subscribing to NetNut services while the user‘s cookie is still valid. If a user is not using cookies, the user deletes the cookie, the cookie expires, cannot be tracked or identified for any reason, you may not be eligible for a commission fee for any subscriptions made by such user.
Let’s get you started with the basics
First of all, create a unique referral link by signing up through our affiliates platform, and share or advertise it to businesses that could benefit from NetNut’s services.
Receive 50% of your referred customers spent – up to $2000 per referral!
- Commissions are based on revenue generated by your referred prospects.
- Commissions are calculated by NetNut and solely based on its records once a month, at the end of each calendar month.
- The number of commissions (conversions) is presented next to the total sum of the next pending payout (“commission amount” column in your Affiliate Dashboard).
How are you getting paid? When can you expect your money?
- Payments: Made once a month, by or before the 15th (via PayPal) for revenue generated in the previous month.
- Minimum payouts: We do not have minimum balance requirements for payouts, and you can receive funds from the first dollar.
- Commission claim is made from the Affiliate Dashboard by clicking the ‘Withdraw commission’ button.
- To claim funds: Send an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org, and get paid
Restrictions & Limitations
- If a referred customer clicked on several affiliate links, the referred customer will be associated with the first affiliate link used.
- You can not carry out search engine marketing activities using the phrase “NetNut”.
- If the referred customer already exists in our systems, no reward will be applied to the affiliate.
- Referred customers can not be yourself / from your own company.
- Obligated to make sure that your website or other affiliate link distribution channels do not copy or resemble the look of NetNut website or create the impression that your website or other affiliate link distribution channels are endorsed by NetNut or its clients, unless expressly authorized by NetNut.
Terms and conditions
- NetNut reserves the right to modify the program terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice.
- By participating in the program, you accept its terms and conditions and any modifications. NetNut may also, at its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify the program or any aspect of the program without notice.
- NetNut reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify or prohibit any referrer from participating in any aspect of the program if NetNut deems or suspects that such referrer has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
a) Acting in violation of these program terms and conditions;
b) Damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the program or site;
c) Acting with intent to annoy, harass, or abuse any other person;
d) Any inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity;
e) Activity deemed in the sole discretion of NetNut to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the program, NetNut’s guidelines or applicable laws;
- Participants in the program must comply with all up-to-date spam laws. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from the NetNut referral program. Referral links may not be distributed by you in a manner that is in breach of any third party rights or your undertakings towards a third party (including any former employer).
- NetNut shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these program terms and conditions or intent of these program terms and conditions.
- NetNut will not pay over $2,000 per referred customer. Once a referral has reached this threshold, the referrer will no longer be eligible to receive additional payments.
- Payment which is not claimed by an affiliate for over 6 months will expire.
- Use the affiliate program, your affiliate link and/or NetNut brand in general in any way other than for their original intended purpose of promoting NetNut services, including, but not limited to using black hat techniques, using pay-per-click to redirect or manipulate traffic, or other similar means;
- Place your affiliate links on any website containing unlawful, illegal, harmful, ethically unacceptable content;
- Create and promote a content which is in any way deceptive, misleading and does not represent actual and accurate operations of NetNut services;
- Distribute the affiliate link in a way that could be considered as unsolicited commercial email or any other type of affiliate link distribution that could be considered spam under any applicable law;
By registering for and joining NetNut’s affiliate program, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, at all times revocable right to use the affiliate links and to access our website in accordance with these terms and for the single purpose of your participation in the affiliate program.
Nothing in these terms is intended to grant you any rights to any of NetNut’s trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, patents or other intellectual property.
By applying and filling this form (for joining NetNut’s affiliate program), you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Limitations of Liability
By registering and participating in the affiliate program, you expressly agree that neither NetNut, nor its employees, officers, executives, licensors, agents, shareholders, subsidiaries or affiliates will be liable for any damages (either direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages), resulting from your use of the affiliate program or any other claim related in any way to the affiliate program. Regardless, the total liability of NetNut to you shall not, in any event, exceed the amount paid to you under these terms.
If you have any more questions regarding our affiliate program or its terms, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, or through our website contact form.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 12 March 2020.