How to Configure Chrome Proxy Settings
How to configure proxy settings on Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Navigate to:
Chrome Settings > Advanced > System or by copying and pasting in the following link:
3. Click on “Open Your Computer’s Proxy Settings”
Follow the procedure for Windows and Mac OS as shown below:
1. Click on the “Proxy” tab in the settings window.
2. Under Manual Proxy Setup, turn on “Use a proxy server”.
3. Enter the following URL and Port in the Address and Port fields:
• Address: http://gw.ntnt.io
• Port: 5959
Mac OS X
1. Select HTTP under “Select a protocol to configure“.
2. Change the URL in the Address field to gw.ntnt.io
3. Insert NetNut username (including ‘-cc-country_code) and password in the Username and Password fields;
*Specify a Country: Replace ‘any’ in your NetNut username with the country code (cc) of your desired Geo-location.
United States: username-cc-us