How to Configure Proxy Settings on Lalicat
Lalita’s anti detect browser helps you manage multi-login accounts without being recognized and banned.
How to configure proxy settings on Lalicat
1. Sign up for Lalicat.
3.log into the Lalicat Browser Software, click “Browser List” and then “Add Browser File“(like an absolutely new device with a new fingerprint) at the top-left corner of the software screen.
4. Enter the name of the browser file, such as “netnut-proxy-test-3”. Choose the right Operation System you want to emulate that matches the real one in your computer is better, such as popular Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux, as the following screenshot:
5. How to set up Netnut Proxy :
A. Choose HTTP as one of the Proxy Type ( Netnut also supports HTTPS/Socks5).
B. Enter IP Address [gw.ntnt.io] and Port  ( It is a normal HTTP setting parameter from Netnut).
C. Enter Login User: [Proxy Login Name-res-any] and Login Password: [csjR9EtsXXrj] (all the information is from Netnut Account Backend, that Login user = Proxy Login Name, Login password = Generate Proxy Password, which will be valid 15 minutes later) as follow screenshot:
6. Click the “Save” button to save the new browser profile as you want(for more advanced settings check advanced setting articles).
7. Click “Check the network” to check the Proxy Connection Status, you will see: “IP: 18.104.22.168 country/region: AL / US / Cullman” which means Netnut Connection is valid and working.
8. Click [open] which is marked in red in the screenshot below to run Lalicat Browser Profile with Netnut Proxy(HTTP) .
A. We took Rotating Residential IPs and HTTP protocol as examples, the normal [Login User] format is:[username-res-any].
a).Username in the [username-res-any] should be your proxy login name(as former has mentioned: LalicatB).
b).res in the [username-res-any] means residential IPs.
c). any in the [username-res-any] means any country. if we keep “any” unchanged, the IP will be changed from one country to another. if we want to select a certain country for different browser profiles, we can use “us” equal to “USA“, the right type is “LalicatB-res-us“. For more country code, we can view our account backend in Netnut as following screenshot or view link:https://l.netnut.io/countries
B. We also took static residential IPs and HTTP protocol as examples, the normal login user format is [username-stc-any-sid-8 digits]. Here, The meaning of username and any is the same as A Part, the STC, and sid-8 digits are different, simple explanation listed as follow:
a). Stc clearly means static.
b) The 8 digits can be any number between 1-99999999, we can type it randomly as 69874108, not 12345678.
So that we can get an available username as follow: [LalicatB-stc-any-69874108]
C. Netnut also supports HTTPS and Socks5. We took USA Proxy as an example, the right format is listed as follows:
Proxy Type: socks 5.
Proxy IP Address: gw-socks-am.ntnt.io (USA).