How to configure proxy settings on Web Scraper
• Getting started with Web Scraper:
2. Sign up for Web Scraper Cloud;
3. Subscribe to Scale plan.
Creating a Custom Proxy:
1. Login to your Cloud Scraper account;
2. Select “Proxy Manager” in the left-side toolbar;
3. Select “NetNut.io Residential Proxy” from the drop-down menu;
4. insert a custom name, input the username and password, and select a region;
5. Click “Add Proxy”.
NetNut integration with Web Scraper:
1. Go to “My Sitemaps” from the left-hand toolbar;
2. Find the sitemap you want the proxy to work with and click on “Details page”;
3. Select the custom proxy’s name in the drop-down menu of “Proxy”;
4. Click “Scrape”.
That’s it – Web Scraper Cloud will run your scraper via NetNut proxies.
As easy as that!
Senior Growth Marketing Manager