In today’s digital world, online businesses are becoming increasingly reliant on technical expertise to stay ahead of the competition. As fraud prevention systems evolve and become more sophisticated, online businesses need to employ reliable proxies and an antidetect browser to protect their accounts and maintain their anonymity. In this article, we will explore the importance of using an antidetect browser.
What is an antidetect browser
If you manage multiple accounts across one or several online platforms, you may have experienced account bans at some point. One of the primary reasons for these bans is having more than one account, which is against the rules of most online platforms. But how do they know you have multiple accounts? The answer is through browser fingerprints. Browser fingerprints are pieces of data collected about your device’s software and hardware, such as your IP address, font, resolution, WebRTC, and Canvas, which can be used to identify your online identity. Having multiple accounts running on the same device and IP address can result in account bans as the platform perceives them as being operated by the same user.
To address this issue, antidetect browsers were developed. An antidetect browser enables you to create and customize multiple browser profiles, each with different digital fingerprints. Running your accounts on separate profiles allows you to conceal your real fingerprints and present your accounts as being operated by distinct identities, thereby avoiding suspensions.
For what do you need an antidetect browser?
In general, where there are needs for multiple accounts, there will be antidetect browsers. To better advertise products, it is essential to categorize them and use distinct but related accounts to promote each one without using the same traffic.Here we list some of the most popular use cases to help you understand how the antidetect browser is used in practice.
Deployment of multiple accounts is already no secret in affiliate marketing. Having many accounts increases your exposure, which opens up more opportunities. It’s preferable to categorize products for better product promotion and advertise each one through distinct but related accounts without using the same traffic.
No matter if you are investing in IDO lotteries or looking to boost your coin, multi-accouting is a smart method to earn more. You can use multiple accounts to either increase your chances of being whitelisted for an offer or complete multiple searches and requests.
Your chances of reaching target markets and making money rise when you use one E-commerce platform to sell in different areas and product categories. However, if the platform determines that several accounts are managed by the same individual, it may result in account bans.
Why are proxies required by antidetect browsers?
Antidetect browsers are designed to help users remain anonymous while browsing the internet, and proxies play a critical role in achieving this goal. When a user connects to the internet through a proxy server, their internet traffic is routed through the proxy server, which replaces the user’s IP address with the IP address of the proxy server. This makes it more difficult for websites and other online services to track the user’s activity or identify their true location.
What makes AdsPower’s antidetect browser stand out?
If you’re looking for an antidetect browser, you’ll want to make sure you find one that’s both effective and affordable. That’s where AdsPower comes in. Not only is it one of the most affordable options on the market, but it’s also packed with features that increase your anonymity and make it easier to manage multiple accounts. We consider top 7 features that increase the anonymity of the AdsPower antidetect browser:
- Browser fingerprint management: multiple browser windows have independent digital fingerprints set, including time zone, default language, user agent, font and resolution. You can try the fingerprint set provided by the browser itself or customize the fingerprint information by your own.
- Multi-account management: AdsPower can manage batch accounts, including import and export batch accounts, create tasks, etc.
- Multithreading – AdsPower can open multiple browser windows at the same time. Such browser environments are independent of each other and can prevent mutual associations.
- Automated work: the browser provides built-in automatic operation that can boost up your efficiency. In addition, it provides customized automation operations.
- Team collaboration: AdsPower provides teamwork functionality, including permission assignment, for team users. It supports the simultaneous work of several users in the system.
- Facebook Automation: Bulk Homepage, PMs, Budget Checker, and bulk creation of homepage or invitation via PM.
- Cookies: the possibility to insert your own cookies, this will make it easy to avoid hundreds of bans, as well as, to move and use your accounts from another browser or service.
AdsPower is one of the most affordable antidetect browsers with a free trial available on the market. It offers a pricing structure that bases charges on the number of team members and required profiles. Long-term memberships are discounted by 20% off for a yearly subscription, 10% off for a 3-month subscription, and 5% off for a 3-month subscription. It also occasionally has sales, which means even larger benefits. That means you can totally maximize your investment with the premium plan of this browser.
Senior Growth Marketing Manager