How to Configure Proxy Settings on AdsPower
AdsPower provides an isolation fingerprint browser for each social or e-commerce account, making it easy to operate multiple social media accounts in batches at the same time as if coming from multiple physical devices.
How to configure proxy settings on AdsPower
1. Download and install AdsPower.
2. Launch AdsPower and select Upload Accs from the Account Management menu
3. Fill in your NetNut proxy information:
• Proxy Type: HTTP
• Proxy Host: gw.ntnt.io
• Proxy Port: 5959
• Proxy Username: Your NetNut username + country code (cc)
*Specify a Country: Replace ‘any’ in your NetNut username with the country code (cc) of your desired Geo-location.
For example –
United States: username-cc-us
• Proxy Password: Your NetNut password.
How to set up Static / Sticky IP