Click on the “New Profile” button to create a new profile
AdsPower provides an isolation fingerprint browser for each social or e-commerce account, making it easy to operate multiple social media accounts in batches at the same time as if coming from multiple physical devices.
How to configure proxy settings on AdsPower
1. Sign up for Netnut and log in.
2. Click “Setting”>”Account”, find “Proxy details” and click “Generate Password”, the password will be valid 15 minutes later.
3. Download the AdsPower program and log in.
4. Click on the “New Profile” button to create a new profile
5. Choose HTTP as one of the Proxy Types ( Netnut also supports HTTPS/Socks5).
6. Choose, view and fill in the proxy information you need from your Netnut Dashboard; Check how it works by clicking on the “Check proxy” button; Click on “OK” to finish configuration. All done!
- Proxy Host: gw.ntnt.io
- Proxy Port: 5959
- Proxy username=Proxy user (eg. adspowertest-res-US)
- Proxy password= Generate Proxy Password
7. Click on the “Open” button to launch the profile.
8. Now you can get down to work!