How to Configure Proxies for AdsPower
AdsPower provides an isolation fingerprint browser for each social or e-commerce account, making it easy to operate multiple social media accounts in batches at the same time as if coming from multiple physical devices.
How to configure proxy settings on AdsPower
1. Download and install AdsPower.
2. Launch AdsPower and select Upload Accs from the Account Management menu
3. Fill in your NetNut proxy information:
• Proxy Type: HTTP
• Proxy Host: gw.ntnt.io
• Proxy Port: 5959
• Proxy Username: Your NetNut username + country code (cc)
*Specify a Country: Replace ‘any’ in your NetNut username with the country code (cc) of your desired Geo-location.
For example –
United States: username-cc-us
• Proxy Password: Your NetNut password.
How to set up Static / Sticky IP
Add to the username the following:
username-cc-[country_code]-sid-[number from 1 to 99999999]
(remove brackets “[ ]” )
For example – NetNut-cc-us-sid-12345678:password
**The chosen number should be of minimum 5 digits, and maximum 8 characters long.
NetNut and AdsPower integration
• Modify the country information of the NetNut’s proxy IP
• Open the account, import template and fill in “http” in each row of proxytype, paste NetNut’s proxy IP information and account information as required into Excel.
• Upload Excel to AdsPower.
• After the configuration is complete, click the OK button.