How to configure proxy settings on Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. From the menu located in the right-hand corner of the Internet Explorer browser, click on the “Settings” gear wheel icon and select ‘Internet options’
3. From the “Connections” tab of the Internet Options window, click “LAN Settings”
4. In LAN Settings, under ‘Proxy server’ select ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN’.
5. Enter the NetNut proxy URL and port in the Address and Port fields:
6. Click “OK” to save your proxy settings.
7. Open a new tab in the browser.
You will be prompted to enter your username and password. Enter your NetNut username and password here and click “OK”.
Choose a country by entering the country code at the end of the username like this:
United States: username-cc-us
8. Check the IP using Internet Explorer browser