How to configure proxy settings on Safari
1. Open Safari
2. Click on the Safari Menu at the top of the screen and select ‘Preferences’
3. From the Preferences menu, click on the Advanced tab.
4. Next to “Proxies”, click “Change Settings…”
5. In the ‘Proxies’ tab, select ‘Web Proxy (HTTP)’ and then enter the following URL and Port in the Web Proxy Server fields:
• Address: http://gw.ntnt.io
• Port: 5959
6. Enter your NetNut username and password in the respective fields and then, click ‘OK’.
Choose a country by entering the country code at the end of the username like this:
United States: username-cc-us
Check the IP using Safari browser